Inspire Dental Group is more than just your typical dental office. Our vision, expertise and great patient experience approach have made us as a recognized industry leader. We would like to partner with you from childhood to adulthood to help you develop healthy dental habits, a positive attitude towards dentistry, and of course, a beautiful smile.
Our vision is to “Inspire people”.
Here are the 10 Ways we hope to Inspire you to book an appointment with Inspire Dental:
1. We are highly focused on customer satisfaction
We value our clients and provide value to you
We pride ourselves on really listening to our client’s needs and delivering the best possible dental experience. In doing so, we hope to create deep, and life-long relationships with the many families we work with. We will continue to remain dedicated to providing excellence and value for the work we provide over your lifetime as our client.
2. We are highly focused on our team
We value our team.
You will be greeted by a friendly, smiling, and knowledgeable team.
Our team is important to us, and we believe in treating them well. We spend a great deal of time and effort creating the best team possible and take pride in our team being friendly, caring and knowledgeable. We surround ourselves with an office environment of respect, mentorship, and growth.
3. Ease of doing business
We understand our clients’ needs.
We know that our clients are busy, and we value the time you’ve taken out of your schedule to be with us. We strive to make sure your experience as efficient and pleasant as possible.
Here are some of the ways we make it easier for you:
- We accept your dental insurance, and we will help take care of the details
- We offer a full range of services in house including dental specialists so that you can get everything under one roof
- Email or Phone Reminders. You choose. Never forget an appointment again with handy reminders in a way that works best for you.
- We offer evening and weekend appointments for your convenience
- Free Parking
- We value your time and do our utmost to be on time for you
4. The comfort experience
Relax and unwind.
Your comfort is one of our top priorities. We are committed to providing you with comfortable, anxiety free dental visits. We are dedicated to being compassionate and gentle, while still achieving optimum results.
Here are some of the ways we enhance your comfort experience:
- Warm, clean, comfortable and inviting offices
- Beverage Center with coffee, tea and water
- In ceiling tv’s with access to Netflix
- Free Wifi access
- Blankets to keep you cozy
- Warm towels at the end of each visit
5. Comprehensive treatment planning
We will educate you and give you your options.
We want you to feel satisfied with your decisions. We want to work with you to achieve a mutual goal by being responsive to your concerns. We will ensure that you understand your treatment plan and your options. We will help to simplify your choices regarding your needs and planning for the future to avoid oral health issues down the road. Based on your individual needs and budget, we can provide customized solutions and you can then let us know which treatment option best suits you.
6. Full range services
We offer it ALL under one roof.
Your complete dental health team is here at Inspire Dental Group with no need to be referred elsewhere
We provide advanced service options including general dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, orthodontics (braces and Invisalign), implant dentistry, and oral surgery (wisdom teeth). Our facilities also have digital x rays, state of the art diagnostic digital photos, and cutting edge Soft Tissue Lasers
We also have certified specialists that come to us!
We stand behind what we do.
We focus on providing high quality work using high quality materials and advanced techniques.
We believe in keeping our promises. In fact, provided you come in for your regular professional cleanings, we guarantee our work as follows:
- Dental fillings – 2 years
- Crown and Bridges – 5 years
- Dental Implants – Life-time
We’ll deliver on our promises every time.
Our entire team is trained the same way to ensure you have the same great experience at each visit.
9. Community involvement
We love our community.
We get involved with the community. From sponsoring local girl’s volleyball teams to raising funds and volunteering for the Eagle Ridge Hospital Foundation we believe in supporting our community.
To date, here are some of the ways we have been involved in the community:
- Healthy Smiles Program in support of Eagle Ridge Hospital Foundation raising funds for hearings aids for children in need. Get more details here
- Wheel to Heal Participants
- Eat Your Heart Participants
- School visits (presentations at local schools on the importance of oral health)
- Official Sponsor 2013 Eagle Ridge Evening of Caring Gala
10. We love what we do
“The only way to do great work is to love what you do” –Steve Jobs
We truly believe in this philosophy. We all take pride in our work and gain great satisfaction from a happy, healthy patient. Our entire team has specifically chosen their individual career paths, and we have surrounded ourselves with a great team and great patients.